Flowers for you
I love shopping at Greenmart! They have a wide variety of unique and exotic plants, and their prices are very reasonable. I always leave feeling inspired and excited to start my next plant project.
If you're looking for high-quality plants and exceptional customer service, Greenmart is the place to go. They truly care about their customers and their plants, and it shows in everything they do. I wouldn't shop anywhere else!
Greenmart has the best selection of indoor and outdoor plants I've ever seen. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, making it easy to find the perfect plants for my home.
Polyscias fabian or Aralia Fabian 50-70cm
Products will be delivered in default nursery pots. For Premium Pots, it will cost you extra.(Delivery Time - 7 to 10 Days for now)
70 – 90cm height in 12Ltr nursery pot.
- Prefers moderate to bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water when the top soil has become slightly dry. Better to keep them slightly dry than to over water.
- Likes things warm, so anything above 15°C, ideally 18-29°C.
- Prefers moderate to high humidity levels.
- Feed once a month with a balanced fertilizer like NPK+TE.
- May be considered toxic. Keep away from pets and children to be on the safe side.
Polyscias are versatile, small, indoor, branching trees. They grow in an upright and compact manner, making them suitable even in smaller spaces. The large, rounded leaves grow along the full length of the branches, creating a mass of green tranquillity for your home. They are often called Dinner Plate Aralia due to their round, flat leaf shape. Polyscias translates from the Greek as “many” and “shade”, a reference to their abundant foliage.
- A healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN MART UAE
- Guaranteed Quality
- Careful handling
- On-time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact us: