Flowers for you
I love shopping at Greenmart! They have a wide variety of unique and exotic plants, and their prices are very reasonable. I always leave feeling inspired and excited to start my next plant project.
If you're looking for high-quality plants and exceptional customer service, Greenmart is the place to go. They truly care about their customers and their plants, and it shows in everything they do. I wouldn't shop anywhere else!
Greenmart has the best selection of indoor and outdoor plants I've ever seen. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, making it easy to find the perfect plants for my home.
Peperomia Ginny or Tricolor Peperomia 10 – 15cm
Products will be delivered in default nursery pots. For Premium Pots, it will cost you extra.(Delivery Time - 7 to 10 Days for now)
- Ginny grows best in bright light and even in moderate light.
- Avoid placing it under direct sunlight as this could damage the foliage.
- Allow the soil to completely dry out between watering. Water slowly once top layer of soil is dry.
- Feed the plants during summer or spring for quicker growth. Use a fertilizer for indoor plants.
- Peperomia loves well-draining soil. Opt for a soil mixture with equal amounts of perlite and peat moss.
Peperomia Ginny or Tricolor Peperomia
Peperomia Ginny or Tricolor Peperomia is an evergreen flowering perennial plant. Native to Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean. Non toxic to cats and dogs. Most of the Peperomias are easy enough to grow indoors in containers. Humidity and light are important. Windowsills and conservatories are ideal places to display this plant. Light is an important while finding a spot indoors to grow a Peperomia Ginny.
- A healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN MART UAE
- Guaranteed Quality
- Careful handling
- On-time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact us: