Flowers for you
I love shopping at Greenmart! They have a wide variety of unique and exotic plants, and their prices are very reasonable. I always leave feeling inspired and excited to start my next plant project.
If you're looking for high-quality plants and exceptional customer service, Greenmart is the place to go. They truly care about their customers and their plants, and it shows in everything they do. I wouldn't shop anywhere else!
Greenmart has the best selection of indoor and outdoor plants I've ever seen. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, making it easy to find the perfect plants for my home.
Peace Lily - Spathiphyllum | 40cm - 50cm
Products will be delivered in default nursery pots. For Premium Pots, it will cost you extra.(Delivery Time - 7 to 10 Days for now)
- Light: Peace Lily prefers bright, indirect light, but can also tolerate low light conditions. Avoid direct sunlight, which can scorch the leaves.
- Water: Water your Peace Lily regularly, allowing the soil to dry out slightly between waterings. Overwatering can be harmful to this plant.
- Humidity: Spathiphyllum prefers high humidity, but can tolerate average humidity levels.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize your Peace Lily once every two to three months with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer.
- Pruning: Prune the leaves as needed to maintain the desired height and shape. Cut just above a node, where new growth will emerge. Remove yellow or damaged leaves regularly to maintain the plant’s appearance.